Thursday September 14 2023 @ 11:00 am
Schwaben Club (50 Scheifele Pl, Breslau)
The New Contract Teacher workshop will provide information to newly hired WRDSB Contract Teachers about the OSSTF District 24 Teachers Bargaining Unit (TBU), followed up by a Question and Answer session.
The workshop will include:
- The function and workings of OSSTF
- Your Collective Agreement and the bargaining process
- How to maintain good standing with your employer and the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT)
- The New Teacher Induction Program (NTIP)
- The Annual Learning Plan (ALP)
- The Short Term Educational Plan (STEL)
- Sick Leave
- Ontario Teacher Insurance Plan (OTIP) Benefits
- The Long Term Disability Plan (LTD)
- Wellness Supports
- WRDSB Self-Service Portal
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (OTPP)
- Services of Educators Financial Group (EFG)
Doors open at 11:00am with lunch provided at 11:30am.
Workshop to start at Noon.
Register for this event by Noon on Tuesday September 12, 2023. When possible, please use a non-board email address.
For dietary requirements or allergies, please email Jennifer Roth, D24 administrator at email@example.com.
You also need to complete the fillable PDF Federation Leave Form sent out attached to the invite and have it signed by your Administration and bring the form with you in order to provide OT coverage for the afternoon.
We are looking forward to meeting you at this event!
Sign-up For This Event